Nails of the Day | Juicy Satsuma

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Satsuma
There's nothing I love more than a juicy mandarin in the spring and I couldn't be happier that it's mandarin season right now. Whenever my mom buys Cuties (a brand of mandarins here), I will literally gulf them down like Pac-Man with absolutely zero regrets. To celebrate my love for mandarins, I've decided to paint my nails in a bright mandarin shade. This won't help my mandarin addiction whatsoever, but I just love the bright color of mandarins. To make things even better, this nail polish has a very glossy finish that kind of makes your nails look like candy!


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Satsuma

When it comes to affordable nail polishes, Barry M does them so well. They have an incredible color range and several nail polish formulas that can really rival more expensive brands. I remember purchasing my very first Barry M nail paint back in 2011 when I traveled to Manchester and believe it or not, I still use those colors. When my parents returned to England around a year ago, I gave them a small list of items from Boots that I really wanted and of course I had to include a Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint. This formula is meant to mimic gel polish look but without the need of a UV light, this also doesn't damage your nails. In my honest opinion these polishes look even shinier than a regular gel manicure and the longevity is quite great, especially considering the price. If you live in the UK, then I highly suggest checking out the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M. And if you happen to live in the U.S. then you can pick one up on ASOS.
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Satsuma
What's your favorite fruit? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment