Record Store Day 2016 Haul

Music used to play a big role when I began this blog in 2013. I still remember awkwardly sitting in front of my iPad Mini with my auburn hair to record the Music Tag. From there I started curating and posting monthly playlists, those were honestly some of my favorite posts and I still find myself listening to them from time to time on Spotify. As much as I loved curating the playlists, it seemed that many of my readers couldn't care less about them so that discouraged me quite a bit. That's also around the time when I started being told to "stick to my niche" in blogger events. "If you write about beauty, then stick to beauty" but what if I like other things other than makeup? That's why I've decided to back to my blog's roots and start posting about music again. Music is something I really enjoy talking about, so why not share that aspect of my life? I'm going to get started with a little Record Store Day haul to re-introduce you to the music posts.


Check out what I picked during Record Store Day at Record City here in San Diego! Don't forget to check out my full post about Record City right here to learn more about my favorite record store. I hope to make more music related videos over on my Bonus Laura channel and the playlists will definitely be making a comeback on my blog very soon. 
What did you pick up during Record Store Day? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment