Sephora VIB Sale + First Impressions

Sephora VIB Sale + First Impressions
The Sephora VIB Sale ended last week but I made sure to take advantage of the discount code while it was active. Normally I have a larger list of products that I want to try out, but this time around I actually had a tough time picking out things that I wanted to try. It also didn't help that the products that I've been dying to try out are launching after the sale. After much brainstorming (because I'm weird like that), I settled on these items pictured. Some are brand new to me, some I already know that I will love, and others just look very interesting. Instead of just taking items out of the box and just showing them in this haul, I've decided to share my first impressions about the products that I hauled in this video.


Products Purchased
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water, $24
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick, $28
NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Finland, $44
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sweet Cream, $26
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color in In the Buff, $22
NAILS INC. Paint Can Spray On Nail Polish in Shoreditch Lane, $12

What did you pick up during the Sephora VIB Sale? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment