5 Floral Perfumes to Check Out

I may not wear clothing with florals, but I do love myself a nice floral perfume. My love for floral perfumes almost doesn't make any sense when I really think about it. Here you have this tomboy who really doesn't care much for flowers smelling like she walked through a flower field. For whatever reason it may be, I'm just really attracted to the delicate and feminine floral scents. I may not dress like a lady, talk like a lady, but I sure smell like one classy lady (although I'm way too awkward to be considered one).

Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette*, $80
This is the floral fragrance for the modern woman. Narciso Rodriguez for her has a blend of light floral notes combined with deeper notes such as vanilla, amber, and vetiver. It's a very subtle, yet elegant fragrance that's the perfect for nighttime. If you're not a fan of light or sweet floral fragrances, then check this is one out. This perfume also comes in the most beautiful and minimal black bottle that looks stunning when displayed.

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale, $76
A few weeks ago I reviewed the new Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2016 fragrance, but L'Eau d'Issey Florale is still my favorite. This is the fragrance I go for when I just want a simple floral fragrance. The two top notes in this fragrance are rose and lily, so it literally smells like walking inside a flower shop. This perfume is a must if you're a fan of a simple and classic floral scents.

L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette*, $65
Now we're entering the more botanical scents in this post. Néroli & Orchidée has absolutely no surprises, you're basically getting a perfume that predominantly smells like white orchid and neroli. The two white flowers have a very delicate and clean scent and when combined with fruity notes like peach and orange, it creates a very beautiful and crisp spring/summer fragrance. This is a great option for those of you who want a clean smelling floral perfume in your collection.

NEST Dahlia & Vines, $68
I received a sample of Dahlia & Vines years ago and it was one of those scents that made the world stop for just a second. NEST does botanical scents beautifully, but there's something about Dahlia & Vines that really stands out in my perfume collection. This perfume features rose, peony, daffodils, and also the scent of vines which has a very distinct smell. It's an intoxicating floral scent that's the perfect introduction if you want to dive into the world of niche fragrances.

Illume Desert Tulip Perfume, $20.25
If you want something that's similar to NEST but without the high pricetag, then look into Illume's Go Lovely range. I found this perfume last year at a local boutique while I was taking my lunch break at work and I bought it on the spot. This is a sweet floral scent with a hint of white tea and raspberry. The perfume also features tulip, lilies, and lemon zest which gives it a little kick. If you stumble across this range of perfumes at a local boutique or an Anthropologie store definitely stop and smell a few scents, they're a very underrated range of perfumes that I've personally haven't heard anyone talk about.

Those were some of my favorite floral perfumes at the moment, I hope you enjoyed learning about them. What are your favorite floral perfumes? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment