Birchbox May 2016

Birchbox May 2016
The last two Birchbox boxes were absolutely incredible! They included some of the best selection of samples that I've ever received in a subscription service, so you can imagine how excited I was to open up the May Birchbox. This month's box was made in collaboration with Keds and inside of every box was a sunscreen sample. I got around to actually choosing my SPF sample and I went with the very innovative Supergoop! Sun Defying Sunscreen Oil which is supposed to be a very moisturizing broad-spectrum SPF. I don't know if everyone gets as excited about SPF as I do, but it's such an important step in my skincare routine.


I was going for the flight attendant esthetic for today's look with that little scarf thing. Flight attendant chic.
Birchbox May 2016
Products Received
English Laundry Eau de Parfum Signature for Her, $70
Supergoop! Sun Defying Sunscreen Oil with Meadowfoam SPF 50, $34
ModelCo Lip Lacquer in Viva, $16
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray, $24
JUARA Radiance Enzyme Scrub, $38

If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment