Nails of the Day | Royal Crescent Gardens

Nails Inc Nailkale Nail Polish in Royal Crescent Gardens
As much as I truly hated the Nails Inc Paint Can that I recently tried out, I just couldn't stay mad at Nails Inc. I did end up going back to Sephora to return the Nails Inc Paint Can, but instead of getting my money back I decided to exchange it for a new bottle of their fabulous Nailkale polishes. My favorite color to wear on my nails is mint green, I actually kind of have a thing for that color if you've noticed my blog's logo. When I saw this color I knew I needed it in my mint nail polish collection and thankfully it is quite different to the other colors I currently own.


Nails Inc Nailkale Nail Polish in Royal Crescent Gardens

Royal Crescent Gardens is a playful pastel mint green with just a hint of blue. It kind of reminds me of a more subtle version of the iconic Tiffany blue shade. And just in case you were wondering, this shade is much more pastel than the China Glaze Nail Lacquer in For Audrey. Royal Crescent Gardens is opaque in one coat, not streaky, and it has a very shiny gel-like finish. The Nailkale nail polishes are infused with kale extract, like the name suggests and that's supposed to stimulates keratin production. Another reason why I adore the Nailkale polishes is because of its super wide brush that's able to coat my nails in one swipe. If you have a wide nail bed such as myself, then I highly recommend checking these out.
Nails Inc Nailkale Nail Polish in Royal Crescent Gardens
Are you a fan of wearing green nail polish? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment