Review | derma e Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème

derma e Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème Review
By now I think you know that I really love derma e skincare products. Derma e is completely natural, vegan, and cruelty-free skincare company with an incredible range of skincare products. So many of their products have become staples in my skincare routine, and this one is no exception. Months ago I raved about the Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum in this post and it's still my go-to serum. To absolutely no surprise the Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème has completely stolen my heart and become my go-to eye cream for both day and night. In this post I'm going to let you know why I love it and if it really does anything to minimize dark circles.


derma e Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème Review
The derma e Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème* is meant to reduce the appearance of dark circles, as well help with fine lines and puffiness. Just like the Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum, this eye cream features Vitamin C and Madonna Lily Plant as the two main brightening ingredients. The Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème also contains licorice, green tea, witch hazel, and Vitamin E. I find that the cream has a very light gel-like consistency that's neither sticky nor greasy. This cream spreads out very well and absorbs easily into the skin.

My favorite thing about the Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème is the consistency. I find that it's the ideal consistency for my oily skin, but it should work on a variety of different skin types. And don't be fooled by its thin consistency because this cream is in fact very hydrating. My under eye area looks and feels more hydrated since I started using this cream back in early February.
derma e Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème Review
Here's a side-by-side comparison of my dark circles on January 30th and on April 15th. I know I don't have very dark circles to begin with, but you can definitely notice that they're a little less dull in the after picture. My under eye looks so much brighter now that I've actually been using less concealer recently, and I've even skipped concealer all together a few times. Since using the Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème I've stopped using a peach concealer because there's not much to color correct anymore.

I've been extremely happy with the Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a good eye cream. Also make sure to check out the Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum if you're looking to brighten up dark spots, acne marks, and other discoloration.

The Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème retails for $27.95 and is natural, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, and GMO-free.

Do you have really dark circles? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Derma e sent me this product for review consideration. All opinions are entirely my own and I'm not being paid for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment