Bdellium Tools Smoky Brush Set | Review + Tutorial

Bdellium Tools Smoky Brush Set
Bdellium Tools is a brush company based in Cerritos, California which is not all that far away from San Diego. I'm sure you've heard of Bdellium Tools before if you tend to watch a lot of YouTube videos, especially KathleenLights. Because of the YouTube effect (someone should really trademark that term), I really wanted to try brushes Bdellium Tools and I finally got my chance. When I saw this brush set on Octoly (a free marketplace for content creators), I quickly jumped on it and sent my proposal to the company. Thankfully Bdellium Tools approved of my proposal and I was sent the Green Bambu Smoky Eyes 5pc. Brush Set to try out and review. This brush set contains 5 vegan and cruelty-free brushes to create the perfect smokey eye. So let's cut to the chase, is Bdellium Tools really worth all the YouTube hype?


Watch the video for a complete review of the Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Smoky Eyes 5pc. Brush Set*. I will also be showing you how I used the brush set to create a colorful winged eyeliner using liquid lipstick which was requested by a lovely viewer. Just make sure the liquid lipstick is eye safe or do a patch test before lining your eyes with a lip product.
Bdellium Tools Smoky Brush Set
The Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Smoky Eyes 5pc. Brush Set retails for $27 and it includes the 5 brushes that you need to create the perfect smokey eye. In the set you receive a shadow brush, a crease brush, an angled contour brush, a smokey eyeliner brush, and a thin brush that can be used on the brows or for eyeliner. The brushes are made out of vegan synthetic bristles which are hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. The brush handles are made of sustainable bamboo and the ferrules are made of anodized aluminum.

Are you a fan of Bdellium Tools? If so, what brushes do you like? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I received the Bdellium Tools free thanks to Octoly. All opinions are entirely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment