August 2016 Favorites

August 2016 Favorites
August was definitely a much better month for me than July. It seems like things are finally falling into place and there's some exciting ventures ahead. There was even some very exciting beauty discoveries this past month! I found my new go-to acne treatments that don't dry out my oily skin, some products that combine my love for nerdy things and makeup, and I even found the most comfortable nude lip combo. August was a pretty easy breezy month for me, which I honestly needed that after experiencing one of the most frustrating summers. And now that August is over, I can start counting down for fall! I just want cooler weather, dark lip colors, and fall clothing.


In this month's favorites you'll get to see a few skincare products, my favorite nude lip combo, and some nerdy favorites.
August 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, $18 (Review)
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment, $24* (Review)
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask Foam-Activated Acne Treatment, $54* (Review)
Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum, $97* (Review)
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer, $36 (Review)
MAC Star Trek Lipstick in LLAP, $18* (Review)
MAC Star Trek Trip the Light Fantastic Powder in Luna Luster. $34 (Review)
Elf Lengthening & Defining Mascara, $1
ColourPop Lippie Pencil in BFF, $5
Glossier Generation G in Cake, $18 (Review)

What are some of your favorites from the past month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment