Walmart Winter Beauty Box

Walmart Winter Beauty Box
I first spoke about the Walmart Beauty Box back in November and now it's time for a brand new box. With the Walmart Beauty Box you'll only be paying $5 for shipping, which means that the box is technically free. The box is sent quarterly so you'll only be spending $20 a year on the subscription, making it one of the most affordable services out there. I love getting to try new makeup brands but sometimes you have to go on a bit of a scavenger hunt to find where they are sold. What I love the best about this box is that it exposes me to new products that I can easily find at Walmart or any other drugstore.


Hope you enjoy the Walmart Beauty Box unboxing!

What items have you tried in this box? If you got the box as well, what did you get in your box? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment