5 Products for Lazy Girls

5 Products for Lazy Girls
Let's me be honest with you, as much as I love makeup sometimes even the biggest makeup addict can get really lazy. And I always get lazy with makeup during the summertime because I just don't want to deal with a 30+ minute routine and have all my makeup just melt off. You know what I mean? Do you? Well for those of you who know what I'm talking about, I've rounded up 5 of my favorite products for all you lazy girls out there. These are quick products that don't require much maintenance or knowledge about how to "snatch" or "beat" your face (whatever that may mean). As a wise woman once said, "ain't nobody got time for that!"


5 Products for Lazy Girls
Beautyblender Pro, $20
I know $20 for a sponge sounds completely ridiculous, but what if I tell you that you can use this sponge for literally everything? You can effortlessly bop your way to a flawless foundation application, blend out concealer, illuminate your face, and even add a sheer flush of color on your cheeks. I've always been a brush type of girl, but recently a damp Beautyblender has been all I've been using to apply my makeup. It's just ridiculously quick and I personally love bouncing this little sponge all over my face. PS. If you're cheap and lazy, there's some great alternatives in the drugstore like the Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (review).

CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream, $8.49
If you follow me on Snapchat, then you know of my BB cream and tinted moisturizer addiction. I honestly have way too many BB creams for my own good, but one of my recent favorites has been the CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream. Now this isn't the first drugstore BB cream for oily skin, but it's certainly the best one I've ever tried. This BB cream is very lightweight and it has light to medium coverage which is perfect for the summer. Also this is one of those products that you can slap on your face (not literally, of course) and call it a day (review).

ColourPop Highlighter in Wisp, $8
So you want to highlight but feel too lazy to use a brush? Don't worry, I got you! The ColourPop Highlighter in Wisp has a bouncy and creamy formula that will apply flawlessly with just your fingers. That's actually the recommended method of application if you want to get really highlighted cheekbones. This particular shade is a very flattering golden champagne, think of Becca's Champagne Pop but $30 cheaper.

Glossier Rose Balm Dotcom, $12
What can I say about the Balm Dotcom? It's the product that does it all! You can use it to hydrate your lips, cuticles, and hands. You can also use it to give your cheekbones a very glossy highlight. And you can even use it to tame your baby hairs! This particular version of the Balm Dotcom smells like roses and has a sheer pink color that looks lovely on the lips. Just apply a dot of this on your lips and press them together for an effortless glossy lip (review).

COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF30, $36
I actually discovered and bought this setting spray when I went to the Kaaboo music festival last summer, which was perfect because it was almost 100ºF during that whole weekend. You should all be using a sunscreen everyday, but if you're lazy to apply a sunscreen or forget that step then there's this option for you. This is a lightweight and matte setting spray that provides broad-spectrum SPF 30 to protect your skin. It won't be as effective as a separate sunscreen, but some form of SPF is better than nothing at all.

What are your favorite products for lazy girls? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment