Get Ready With Me: My Brother's Graduation

Get Ready With Me: My Brother's Graduation
Last week my younger brother graduated from university, so you can just imagine how excited all of my family was. We literally spent all of last week getting things ready for his graduation party, and let me tell you things were a little crazy at home. We were putting lights on the palm trees, preparing Mexican food, and of course there's was a lot of tidying up to do. At the end of the day, all of our hard work paid off and my brother enjoyed his graduation to the fullest. This reminds me, how has it been 3 years since I graduated?? Time sure flies by after you graduate from university!


Here's my dusty purple smokey eye that I wore to my brother's graduation. A special occasion definitely called for all my special makeup to make me feel extra fancy.
Get Ready With Me: My Brother's Graduation
Get Ready With Me: My Brother's Graduation
Products Used
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Y215*, $43
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Light Neutral, $28
Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder in Mirage Filter, $49
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent, $3.97
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed, $28
Glossier Haloscope in Quartz, $22
NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $26
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Antique Rose (Discontinued)
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Mulberry, $29
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Rosewood, $29
Zoey Van Jones Brow Shaping Pencil in Brunette*, $22
Zoey Van Jones Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette, $14
Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara*, $24
ColourPop Lippie Pencil in BFF, $5
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip Color in In the Buff, $22
Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette*, $80

What's your favorite look for a special occasion? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment