Review | Glossier Haloscope

Glossier Haloscope Review
I'm having a real moment with Glossier right now. I think they're doing a fantastic job bringing out innovative and exciting beauty products for the everyday woman. Last week after I uploaded my Highlighter Challenge video, Glossier launched their brand new Haloscope Dew Effect Highlighter. Being the Glossier/Into The Gloss fangirl that I am, I immediately went on the website to order my own Haloscope highlighter within the first few hours after they had been launched. This is unlike any powder or cream highlight that I own, it's made with hydrating skincare ingredients and crushed up minerals.


Here's my complete review of the Haloscope Dew Effect Highlighter. In the video I will be sharing some product information, a demo, and also my honest opinion of the product as someone with oily skin.
Glossier Haloscope Review
Glossier Haloscope Dew Effect Highlighter in Quartz: Pale rose shade
Glossier Haloscope Dew Effect Highlighter in Topaz: Goldy bronze shade
Glossier Haloscope Review
If you want to save 20% off any Glossier order, then CLICK RIGHT HERE!

What do you think of the dewy highlighted look? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment