Outfit of the Day | Silk Scarf

Outfit of the Day | Silk Scarf
I'm absolutely no stranger to scarves, in fact I once used to own a ridiculously large scarf collection. I literally had every scarf imaginable- long scarves, thin scarves, hand knitted scarves, colorful scarves, snoods... I think you get the point. I've always been a huge fan of scarves, and these tiny silk scarves have become my latest obsession. The first one I purchased was almost 5 years ago in Paris and sadly it's gone missing in my room *tear*, but thankfully these scarves are very easy to find at thrift stores. Whenever I wear this particular silk scarf, it always reminds me of airline stewardesses in a good way. So now I wear a silk whenever I want to give my plain outfit some ~airline stewardess vibes~.


Outfit of the Day | Silk Scarf
Outfit of the Day | Silk Scarf
Outfit of the Day | Silk Scarf
Shirt- Everlane
Shoes- Zara (Similar)
Scarf- Thrifted (Similar)
Bracelet- Love Tatum
Ring- Madewell (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Silk Scarf
Are you a fan of silk scarves? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment