Trying Canadian Candy

It all started a few weeks ago when I was really bored at Sam's Club in Tijuana, I thought it would be a good idea to snap about my favorite Mexican candy since I do have many followers that live outside of the U.S. and Mexico. I gave my Snapchat homies (yes, that's how I call my followers) a rundown on my favorite Mexican candy and tried my best to describe what they taste like. This caught the attention of my friend and fellow blogger/vlogger, Maria Medeiros and she suggested the idea of doing a candy swap. I've never done anything like this before on my YouTube channel, so I was totally on board for a little Mexican to Canadian candy exchange.


Let's try some Canadian candy! I wish I could have played some of my favorite Canadian music for this video, but unfortunately YouTube would have flagged me immediately for playing Chromeo. haha
And now watch Maria try the Mexican candies I sent her! I have not seen the video yet and quite frankly I'm a bit worried about how it's going to go since Mexican candy is very different to Canadian candy. We pretty much everything spicy and acidic.

Big thanks to Maria Medeiros for thinking of this idea and for collaborating with me! If you haven't subscribed to her channel, I highly recommend checking her out. She's one of the sweetest people I've come across on YouTube and she's definitely someone that loves supporting her fellow bloggers.

What are your favorite candies? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment