Nails of the Day | Vibrant Vibes

Essie Nail Color in Vibrant Vibes
I probably have every single color in the rainbow in my nail polish collection. I am not one to shy away from very bright, unusual, or "ugly" nail polish shades. The weirder the shade, the better! Nail polish can easily be removed with acetone, so there's no harm in experimenting with colors. One of the more unusual shades that I own is this neon pastel lime green color by Essie. It's kind of a weird color to describe because it is bright like a neon, but it also has a milky white base like a pastel. I never thought that I would need a neon lime green polish, but when I saw this I immediately picked it up.


Essie Nail Color in Vibrant Vibes

Essie hasn't been my favorite nail polish brand, but these last two years I've noticed that their nail polish formula has drastically improved. The formula of Vibrant Vibes is actually great for both a neon and pastel nail polish. It will look a bit transparent with one coat, so you'll need to add a second coat for the color to look completely opaque. The formula layers really well and dries up relatively quick. I also noticed that this new and improved Essie formula doesn't chip as easily.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate Bowie? He wanted to sleep on my bed while I took pictures of my nails, so that's why he made a little appearance.
Essie Nail Color in Vibrant Vibes
What's your favorite unusual color in your nail polish collection? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment