Playing With New Makeup | Pür Cosmetics, Bésame Cosmetics, Milk Makeup

Playing With New Makeup
If you follow me on Snapchat, then you've probably seen me do "Mail Time" snaps showing the PR packages that are sent my way. It's such a fun way to show new products and I love getting feedback from my followers on what they want to see me use and review. In today's post I've decided to play around with a few of the new makeup products in my makeup collection. It's kind of a tutorial and first impression rolled up into one silly video- that's pretty much how I would describe this. Hopefully this will be the first of many "Playing With New Makeup" videos, although I really shouldn't be buying any more new makeup but it's just so much fun!


Watch me try out the newest products in my makeup collection! There were some amazing products, some that I enjoyed, and some that left me a bit disappointed.
Playing With New Makeup
Products Used
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light and Medium, $26
Pür Cosmetics Love Your Selfie 2 Palette, $42*
Bésame Cosmetics Delicate Rouge in 1915 Rose, $25*
Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in Silent Disco, $24*
Elf Lengthening & Defining Mascara, $1

Did you guys enjoy this video format? If you did, please let me know in the comments below so I can film more of these in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment