How To Use a Diffuser on Curly/Wavy Hair

How To Use a Diffuser on Curly/Wavy Hair
Whenever I diffuse my hair I always get questions about the products that I'm using. I'm still using a lot of the same products and testing other ones, but the main difference is the way I'm drying my hair. When I'm in a hurry and don't want to leave the house (or film with wet hair), I'll just grab my hair dryer and diffuser and just dry my hair that way. Yes, that funky attachment with spikes that comes with a lot of hair dryers is actually used for something. The diffuser attachment will distribute heat much more evenly, so you won't look like a lion got electrecuted. The attachment will also encourage your hair to look more defined and create bouncier curls or waves. Big and bouncy curls in under 20 minutes? Count me in!


Getting more defined curls is ridiculously easy with the help of a diffuser! This whole process usually takes around 10-15 minutes for me since I have a lot of hair. It's actually not too bad at all, especially considering how long it takes to air dry.
How To Use a Diffuser on Curly/Wavy Hair
How To Use a Diffuser on Curly/Wavy Hair
Products Used
Turkish T Turkish Towel, $20*
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, $19.98*
Redken Frizz Dismiss Smooth Force, $22*
Redken One United, $22*
Paul Mitchell Twirl Around Crunch-Free Curl Definer, $24.24*
Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press, $17*
Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Dry +, $107.88*
Travel Hair Diffuser, $13 (Similar to the one I own)
Universal Hair Diffuser, $11.99

Have you tried diffusing your hair? Let me know in the comments below. I started diffusing my hair after my current hairstylist taught me how to do it a few years ago and I honestly can't believe it took me this long to start diffusing my hair.

No comments :

Post a Comment