Review | Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask and Acne Treatment

Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask and Acne Treatment
If you deal with acne, then you know how incredibly annoying it can be and sometimes treating acne can be pretty damn annoying as well. Some acne treatments are very harsh and will dry out your skin, and then you know what happens next. Once you apply your foundation, concealer, and powder then the product will just cling on your skin and enhance the dry spots. In my opinion that is not a pretty look, so you can imagine how excited I was when I discovered non-drying acne treatments. I had heard so much about the cult favorite Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment and now that I've tried it, I know why people love it so damn much. In this post you'll be getting a ton of information about the products, as well as some very handy product demos.


I recommend you to watch the video first before you scroll through the rest of the post. In the video you'll hear about the products, as well my opinions. You'll also see how I use each products on my face!
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask*
Price: $54
Size: 60 ml / 2 fl oz
Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Coconut Alcohol, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Propanediol, Glycereth-18, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Sodium Benzoate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Honey Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Limonene, Disodium Carboxyethyl Siliconate, Potassium Sorbate, Oligopeptide-10.
Additional Information: Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. 79.5% natural origin ingredients and winner of the 2016 CEW Award for best acne treatment.
Available At: Sephora, Nordstrom, and Kate Somerville
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment*
Price: $24
Size: 30 ml / 1 fl oz
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
Additional Information: Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
Available AtSephoraNordstrom, and Kate Somerville
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask and Acne Treatment
Left to right: First day before I tried any of the treatments, second day after I tried the treatments, and the fourth day dealing with post-acne marks. In this case seeing darker spots is a good thing because that means that the acne is healing. It's kind of annoying but I've learned to deal with it since I do have light skin.
Kate Somerville EradiKate Mask and Acne Treatment
It's hard to capture texture in photos but I tried my best to capture the texture up close. Left to right: Day 1, day 2, and day 4.

What do you think of the Kate Somerville EradiKate products? Let me know in the comments below!

Disclaimer: I received the Kate Somerville EradiKate products for free thanks to Octoly, a free marketplace for content creators. If you're also a content creator click here to join.

No comments :

Post a Comment