Nails of the Day | The Drugstore Nude

I honestly didn't think much about this Essence nail polish when I first saw it earlier this year because of how cheap it was. I mainly bought it just to test out the Essence nail polish formula and for less than $4 I said, why not? I was not expecting much out of this formula since it's so cheap, but I've been pleasantly surprised by the longevity of this particular nail polish formula. Not only is the color a beautiful nude, but the formula has remained chip-free for 5 days now. In this post I'm going to be sharing this affordable nude polish and I also want to let you in on my new favorite base coat! I think the base coat definitely deserves a lot of credit for keeping this nail polish practically glued to my nails.


Essence I Love Trends Nail Polish in I'm Lost In You

Now I feel kind of bad recommending this nail polish since this was part of the Essence spring collection and it's no longer available in the United States, but it is still available in Europe. You could also take this as a head's up just in case Essence releases any more limited edition nail polish colors in the near future. I'm Lost In You is a beautiful warm tone nude nail polish that applies very evenly and surprisingly hasn't chipped on me in 5 days. Yes, the nails you're seeing are day 5 nails! I paired the nail polish with my newest base coat love (the Ünt Prelude Base Coat) and this is how my nails look. I have to say that I'm very impressed because the nail polish itself was around $3.
Essence I Love Trends Nail Polish in I'm Lost In You
Have you tried Essence nail polishes? If so, which shades? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment