Birchbox September 2016

Birchbox September 2016
Happy Anniversary, Birchbox! The company is celebrating their 6th year helping women and men discover new brands and products. To celebrate their anniversary, Birchbox teamed up with Milk Makeup (my fave brand at the moment) to give each subscriber one Milk Makeup product. You can only imagine how happy I was about this! Not only did they team up with one of my favorite brands, but Birchbox decided to throw in some very generous sized samples in this month's box. I know I've said this before, but I think this may be the best Birchbox I've ever gotten. I'm not even kidding, it was GOOD!


Check out the festive design in this month's Birchbox! I think the design is absolutely perfect for their 6th Year Anniversary. The box itself is just as fantastic as the design, I might even say that it's even better.
Birchbox September 2016
Products Received
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, $25
Living Proof Curl Leave-In Conditioner, $26
Evo Liquid Rollers Curl Balm, $25
Aromachology Sophisticated & Sensual, $70
Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek in Perk, $24

If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment