Playing With New Makeup | Le Métier de Beauté, Bite Beauty, Sephora Collection

Playing With New Makeup
It seems like you guys really loved the first Playing With New Makeup video, so I'm going to make it a regular thing on my channel! I think I'll be recording these videos instead of doing a standard makeup haul where I just talk about the products. I figured that this is 10x more helpful than a haul since you actually get to see how the products perform and look on my face. This time around I'm going to be playing with the highly anticipated Bite Beauty Multisticks and a pricey quad from Le Métier de Beauté. I will be walking you through a tutorial just like I did last time and talking a bit about each product along the way.


Watch me try out some of the newest products in my makeup collection in this video! Some of these products I've tried a few times before and others were completely new to me, so you'll be getting my first impressions.
Playing With New Makeup
Playing With New Makeup
Products Mentioned and Used
Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in Warm Porcelain, $20
Bite Beauty Multistick in Almond and Honeywheat, $24
Le Métier de Beauté "The Brigitte" Kaleidoscope Eye Shadow Set, $85*
Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Eyes To Kill Mascara, $32*
Flower Double Take Eye Marker & Creme Shadow, $9.98*
Milk Makeup Gel Brown in Pilsner, $18

What are some of the new products in your makeup collection? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment