Ride or Die Tag + Makeup Look

Ride or Die Tag + Makeup Look
One of the most popular tags going around YouTube at the moment is the Ride or Die Tag which was created by the uber popular Jaclyn Hill. I initially wasn't planning on recording this tag until I saw other people talking and actually using all their all-time favorite products in a tutorial. I found that version of the tag far more entertaining and helpful, so I decided to give it a go. This tag is a great way to find out what people's holy grail products are and how they look like when applied to the face. In my video you'll definitely see a lot of familiar products and some that I don't tend to show much on video but use a lot in my regular life.


In this video you'll be hearing about my all-time favorite makeup products. These are the products that I always recommend and would be quite sad if something were to happen to them. Hear that makeup companies? Please don't discontinue good products!
Ride or Die Tag + Makeup Look
Products Mentioned
The Estée Edit Pore Vanishing Stick, $28
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation, $39
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, $6.99
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, $46
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, $4.99
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 01, $20
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion, $38
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, $24
Urban Decay Naked Basics, $29
Glossier Boy Brow, $16
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, $27.50*
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé, $24
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5, $20
Lancôme Juicy Shaker in Vanilla Pop, $21
Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm, $15
Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez, $98* (Forgot to mention it)

What are some of your "Ride or Die" products? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment