Outfit of the Day | Sporty Casual

Outfit of the Day | Sporty Casual
What inspired this outfit was a comment that I got in my Spanish channel. One of my viewers asked me if wearing athletic shoes outside of the gym was "acceptable" and you know what? I think they totally are. In the past year we've seen the resurgence of sport trends taking over and I personally couldn't be more happy about it. In middle school I used to be made fun of for wearing sneakers to school because kids were moving on to Vans and Converse, but now I get to rock my sneakers with no one to make fun of me. Suck on that middle school, haters! Also sneakers have come a really long way since 2003, so they actually lend themselves to be worn with a variety of outfits. Today's outfit is all business on the top and chill on the bottom, because sometimes it's fun to mix and match styles.


Outfit of the Day | Sporty Casual
Outfit of the Day | Sporty Casual
Outfit of the Day | Sporty Casual
Top- Everlane (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Shoes- Adidas (Similar)
Earrings- Zara (Similar)
Glasses- Coastal.com
Photographer- Me, myself, and my tripod
Outfit of the Day | Sporty Casual
Do you wear sneakers with your regular outfits? If not, would you start wearing sneakers? Let me know in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment