Walmart Beauty Box Fall 2016

Let me be completely honest with you and let you know that I was not too excited to unbox the fall Walmart Beauty Box. After the disappointing summer box and the disappearance of the spring box, there really wasn't much to be excited for. And I know the box is $5 but it takes time to record and edit even a simple unboxing video and that's time that I felt like I wasted when I opened the summer box. This time around everything went smoothly though, I got my email notifications and my box was shipped quite quickly. It seems like Walmart Beauty is getting their shit together and putting a bit more effort into their subscription service.


Here's my Walmart Beauty Box unboxing. Will it disappoint me or will Walmart redeem themselves after the horrible summer box? There's only one way to find out.
Products Mentioned
Village Naturals Therapy Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak, $4.97
Batiste Clean & Classic Original Dry Shampoo, $5.94
Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony Body Wash, $5.47
Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask, $4.73
Hello Naturally Friendly Pure Mint Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, $4.23
Cetaphil For Dry, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Cream, $5.15
Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Dietary Supplement, $7.32
Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips, $5.64
EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths, $6.98

If you also got the fall box, let me know what you got in the comments below! I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment