September 2016 Favorites

September 2016 Favorites
September, September, September... Once again I couldn't be happier about ending another frustrating month. I was initially so excited about September, but the whole month was such a letdown thanks to the museum job gone wrong. Let's just say that it was the worst job I've ever had and it left me physically and emotionally exhausted. Thankfully I did quit that job and my last day is this week! Wo-hoo! And to make things better I am starting a very exciting job in the beauty field, so things are definitely looking up in October. Call me crazy but I think October is going to be the month that turns this mediocre year around...


This last month's favorites are definitely not as exciting as other months, but if you happen to not have a lot of time to get ready in the mornings then you might enjoy some of my picks. This month I really focused on using quick and practical products in my beauty routine.
September 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Bumble and Bumble Prêt-à-Powder, $27
The Magic Pads, $19.95
Giorgio Armani Eye Tints, $39
Bite Beauty Multistick in Almond and Honeywheat, $24
Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation, $20
Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016

What are some of your favorites from the past month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment