Birchbox October 2016

Birchbox October 2016
Fall is here and Birchbox has me completely covered! This month's theme was reviving and restoring products, which is absolutely perfect for me since the air in San Diego has been drying my skin quite a bit. I was very excited when I saw a Tata Harper product as a sample choice, so I went ahead and got it. I feel like I've been hearing a lot about Tata Harper skincare products a lot as of late, so you can imagine how excited I am to see if her products live up to the hype. I also got a product from a brand that I've been very curious about in this month's box.


Check this month's very autumnal Birchbox! I am personally loving the color palette for this box, as well as the theme. Who doesn't need a few hydrating products during the fall?
Birchbox October 2016
Products Received
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask, $58
TOCCA Crema de Mano in Cleopatra, $10
Air Repair Super-Hydrating Eye Cream, $23
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray, $24
MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in Taffy, $25

If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment