Review | Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream

Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream Review
Nuxe is one of the wonderful French skincare brands that I was lucky enough to discover when I was studying abroad in Paris. I'm sure you've heard me rave about the Rêve de Miel Lip Balm one too many times before. That is my holy grail lip balm and it's one of the most irreplaceable products in my skincare routine. In fact that's been my go-to lip balm for almost 5 years now, so that's goes to show how much I love and trust Nuxe as a skincare brand. Apart from the lip balm, Nuxe is also known for their famous (dare I say iconic) Huile Prodigieuse. There wasn't a French pharmacy that I would walk into where I wouldn't see bottles among bottles of that beautiful gold oil. Well if you're a fan of the Huile Prodigieuse, then you might want to look into the Crème Prodigieuse range. In this post I'm going to be talking about the Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream which has replaced all my other eye creams and is now that only thing I use in the day and at night.


Hope you find my review on the Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream helpful! I made sure to talk about some of it's features, as well as show a demo on how I apply the cream. If you're a makeup lover (which I assume you are if you're following me), then you will be happy to hear about how this wears underneath makeup.
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream Review
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream
Size: 15 ml (0.50 fl oz)
Price: $25
Available: Nuxe.com, Target stores, and wherever Nuxe is sold

The Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream is truly an innovative eye cream that hydrates, revives, and gently fights signs of aging. It is completely free of parabens, GMO's, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, and mineral oil. The eye cream is also meant to be for all skin types and it's a great alternative for women in their late 20's and women in their 30's.

Some of the noteworthy ingredientes include Hyaluronic Acid, Everlasting Blue, caffeine, and Cocoa Extract. It's those ingredients that do an amazing job of reducing the appearance of puffy under eye bags, as well as improve the appearance of dark circles.
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Eye Cream Review
This is how my eyes look like without any concealer. You can see that the eye area looks smooth, hydrated, and that my dark circles don't look as dark. I honestly haven't been this happy about an eye cream before, but leave it up to Nuxe to come up with my new holy grail product.

Have you tried any Nuxe products? If so, let me know which ones in the comments below.

Disclaimer: I received the Nuxe product for free thanks to Octoly, a free marketplace for content creators. If you're also a content creator click here to join.

No comments :

Post a Comment