Fall Makeup Using the Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette

Fall Makeup Using the Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette
After uploading my Top 5 Eyeshadow Palettes post, the requests to recreate my makeup started pouring in on Snapchat and Instagram. I honestly didn't think anyone would comment on my eyeshadow look, but little did I know that you guys were going to love it. This is a much different makeup than what's been circulating on YouTube, so I can definitely see the appeal. For this look I decided to play with plum and pumpkin tones, aka two fall basics. I don't think many people would think of pairing plum tones with a "pumpkin spice" type of color, but I personally think the both colors look amazing together. All the eyeshadows used for this look come from the incredibly affordable Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 palette which I've been obsessed with as of late. 

Here's my quick and easy tutorial using the Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 palette. Hope you enjoy the makeup and video!
Fall Makeup Using the Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette
Fall Makeup Using the Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette
Products Used
bareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in Light, $21*
bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation in Golden Ivory 08, $30*
Elf Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer, $2
Juvia's Place The Nubian 2, $30 ($27 with code DUPETHAT)
Glossier Boy Brow in Black, $16
bareMinerals Round The Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner in 8PM, $17
Inglot Long For Mascara, $19*
bareMinerals LASH DOMINATION Volumizing Mascara Petite Precision™ Brush, $19*
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit- Surreal Light, $80
Glossier Generation G in Jam, $18

What are some of your favorite indie makeup brands? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment