November 2016 Favorites

November 2016 Favorites
Am I the only one who feels like panicking right now? We only have one month left to go! One more month before 2016 officially comes to an end. While part of me is relieved that this year is almost over, the other part of me is completely shocked by how fast this year went by. Before I know it I'm going to be turning 27, I'll have to deal with all the crazy holiday shoppers, and then just like that it'll be Christmas. But before we start all the holiday related videos, I want to reflect back on my favorite products of November. This past month I gravitated towards products that really simplified my morning routine, which I desperately needed since I'm not a morning person whatsoever.


Although I feel like I'm getting sick, I still managed to share my favorites and act extremely goofy. Make sure to stick around till the very end to see what my favorites would have looked like if I could use one of those Snapchat filters.
November 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
bareMinerals OIL OBSESSED Total Cleansing Oil, $30
bareMinerals PURE PLUSH Gentle Deep Cleansing Foam, $22*
Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse, $28* (Review)
NEST Dahlia & Vines Eau de Parfum Spray, $68 (Haul)
Milk Makeup Gel Brow, $18 (Tutorial)
MAC 217 Blending Brush, $25
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow, $38 (Haul)

What are some of your favorites from the past month? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment