Outfit of the Day | Double Denim

Outfit of the Day | Double Denim
I don't think there's a more quintessential Laura outfit than this one right here. This is pretty much what I always wear whenever I'm not working and have to go out of my house (otherwise I'll happily wear pajamas all day). Give me a good pair of jeans, a t-shirt, a jean jacket, and comfortable sneakers and I'll be one very happy tomboy. Another thing that makes me super happy are dorky pins and if you follow me on Snapchat, then you know that I have a wide array of the most random pins. I have pretty much everything from a llama pin, to a wacky wavy pin (you know, those things that you often see in front of used car lots). In this post I'm going to show you how I style my favorite denim jacket with more denim and some pretty dorky pins.


Outfit of the Day | Double Denim
Outfit of the Day | Double Denim
Outfit of the Day | Double Denim
Outfit of the Day | Double Denim
Jacket- Gap (Similar)
Jeans- American Eagle via Salvation Army (Similar)
Sneakers- Pony
Outfit of the Day | Double Denim
Are you a fan of double denim or pins? Let me know in the comments below. Also, I would appreciate any pin recommendations in the comments. There's no such thing as too many derpy pins.

No comments :

Post a Comment