February 2017 Favorites

February 2017 Favorites
I know what you're probably wondering... "Girl, shouldn't you be uploading your March favorites?" Don't worry, you'll get my March favorites next week but I still wanted to upload my February favorites because of the products that I talked about. Last month was truly the month of new beauty and skincare discoveries, but these are the five products that stood out to me. I was particularly impressed by an amazing mineral sunscreen which can be found in an aisle that I normally would never get near to- the baby aisle. Let's get this out there, I'm not a baby person at all but those little derps have some of the best skincare products which work just as well for adults with sensitive skin.


Check out my video to hear more about each product and why I really enjoy them.
February 2017 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam, $28 (Review)
Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Spray, $9.99
Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich, $35
Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Ecstasy, $40
Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Duo On The Go, $25
Music favorites: Léon and Chad Valley

What products have you been loving? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment