New Haircut | Come Along With Me

Short Bob Haircut
Ever since I started getting my haircut by LC at Ashen Salon in La Jolla, I've been making videos describing each and every haircut. In the past I've been describing her haircutting technique in my videos because it does stand out from what past hairdressers have done for me. LC is a big fan of cutting curly/wavy hair dry in order to not cut too much length and give the hair more movement. No one has ever taken as much time or effort into cutting my hair, and that's why LC is literally my favorite hairdresser. In this post you'll be able to come along with me to get my haircut, that means that you'll see LC's technique on video and you'll also get some tips along the way.


Come along with me to get a haircut by LC at Ashen Salon in La Jolla.
Short Bob Haircut
What I asked was a blunt bob with slight layers to enhance texture. I still have an undercut so the nape of my neck was buzzed for a clean look.
Short Bob Haircut
My hair before and after. It feels so nice to get pretty much all of the bulk out and to have my bangs looking neat again.
Short Bob Haircut
Where do you get your haircut? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment