Opening Subscription Boxes | Birchbox + Vinyl Me, Please

Birchbox february and March
It's that time again to open some subscription boxes! This time around I'm going to be opening the February Valentine's Day box and March Women's History Month box from Birchbox. This time around I received a lot of cult skincare products that I've been curious to try out. I also recently signed up to my first music related subscription service- I know, I can't believe it took me this long. The subscription service that I went with is the popular Vinyl Me, Please. What makes Vinyl Me, Please different is that each month they send you an exclusive pressing of a record that "everyone should own." With each record you get a custom cocktail recipe and artwork that pairs perfectly with the record of the month. Sounds cool, right?


Check out what I got in my two Birchbox boxes and my first Vinyl Me, Please box!
Vinyl Me, Please Tennis Yours Conditionally
Vinyl Me, Please offers three plans: Monthly, 3 Months, and Year plan. All plans are currently sold out due to Gorillaz's Demon Days being April's record of the month but stay tuned for the plans to become active after April. If you choose to sign up and want to get $10 worth of credit, then click right here. The referral link is something that every Vinyl Me, Please has access to, so I didn't get it just because I'm a blogger. 
Vinyl Me, Please Tennis Yours Conditionally
Products Mentioned
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, $27.50
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo, $24
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara, $24
Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette, $19.95
Real Chemistry Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser, $24
CLEAN White Woods Eau de Parfum, $72
The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick in Saucy Marsala, $14.95
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, $28
Obliphica Professional Seaberry Mask, $38
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant, $79
Tennis- Yours Conditionally, $27

Have you tried any music related subscription boxes? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment