March 2017 Favorites

March 2017 Favorites
I told you that I would upload my March favorites soon! It's still early March so I think I'm posting this in a reasonable timeframe, right? Well this time around I have a lot of bareMinerals products to share with you, two of them which are brand new. I had been waiting for the new bareMinerals bronzers and highlighters since I first heard about them in the fall of 2016 and they're finally here! Apart from my makeup favorites, I also discovered a new toothbrush that will change your life if you have a small mouth like I do. Yes, I will be raving about a toothbrush. Are you surprised though? This is the same girl that raved about a toothpaste not too long ago.


Check out my video to hear more all the products that I was loving last month, including the toothbrush. I have never been this excited about a toothbrush in my life.
March 2017 Favorites
Products Mentioned
bareMinerals Well-Rested CC Eye Primer, $20*
bareMinerals Invisible Bronze Powder Bronzer in Fair to Light, $28
bareMinerals Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter in Fair to Light, $28
San Diego Bath & Body Co Natural Deodorant in Coconut Lime, $8.49
Daiso Toothbrush, $16.80 ($1.50 at Daiso stores)
Gorillaz- Andromeda feat. D.R.A.M.
Gorillaz- Ascension feat. Vince Staples
Jamiroquai- Automaton
Nouvelle Vague- Best Of

What products have you been loving? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment