Drivers License Makeup Tutorial

Drivers License Makeup Tutorial
It was about time that I finally changed my drivers license photo! I kid you not but I have looked Donald Trump orange in my drivers license for the past 10 years. I know some of you are not going to believe me but I did used to rock the orange glow once upon a time thanks to my obsession with the NYC Sunny Bronzer (shout out to anyone who remembers that bronzer). So thanks to the orange glow, whenever I used to show my license to people they would always have to do a double take because I look about five shades paler now. In this post I'm going to show you an all-matte look that will photograph well even with the shitty DMV cameras.


If only the DMV would allow me to use the picture in the thumbnail in my drivers license. In the video I'm going to share my tips and tricks to avoid looking orange or shiny in flash photography. I will also show you the orange glow and my current drivers license photo in the video. I look like a huge derp in the picture, but at least I don't look orange!
Drivers License Makeup Tutorial
Products Used
Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $36*
Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème in L7, $26
bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation in 03 Champagne and 08 Golden Ivory, $30*
bareMinerals BAREPRO Contour Face-Shaping Powder Trio in Fair to Medium, $34*
Bésame Cosmetics Delicate Rouge in 1915 Rose, $25*
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $26
ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Hear Me Out, $2.80
ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Wake Up Call, $2.80
ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Bel Air, $2.80
ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadow in Top Notch, $2.80
Milk Makeup Gel Brow in Dark Brew, $18
bareMinerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 8PM, $17
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara, $19
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, $20

Do you like your passport or drivers license photo? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment