Kat Von D Saint & Sinner- Random Color Challenge Round 2

Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Challenge- Random Color Challenge Round 2
Since I filmed the first round of the Random Color Challenge, I've received so many requests to do a second round using the Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Eyeshadow Palette. I honestly never expected for the video to gain 7,000+ views, let alone get requests to do a second video with the same palette. I honestly I don't blame any of you though, this was definitely one of the palette launches that left a lot of people scratching their heads when they first saw the colors and the layout. This time around I let a computerized generator that I found through Google pick the five colors I would use in this video.


You already got a sneak peek at the look but now watch me create a look with the five shades that were chosen for me at random. This look is a lot less goth and a lot more tropical parrot.
Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Challenge- Random Color Challenge Round 2
Products Used
Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Eyeshadow Palette, $62 (Shades Used: Vestment, Stigmata, Exodus, Rapture, Sacred Heart, and Amen)
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $26
bareMinerals BareSkin Concealer in Light, $21
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Eyeliner, $7.99
bareMinerals Round the Clock Liner in 1PM y 8PM, $27
bareMinerals Flawless Definition in Black, $19
bareMinerals CC Lip Lacquer in Pillowy Peach, $24
Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Challenge- Random Color Challenge Round 2
Should I do round 3 of the Random Color Challenge using the Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Eyeshadow Palette or move on to another palette? Also, would you wear this makeup look? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment