Outfit of the day | Ed Banger 10th Anniversary

On Friday the French electronic music record label, Ed Banger, celebrated their 10th anniversary with a huge party in Paris named Ed Bangerland. Unfortunately I was not in Paris for the festivities which made me so sad that I refused to watch the live webcast. Sad I know, but you try missing a place as much as I miss Paris. Alright, back to Ed Banger... To celebrate their 10th year anniversary I decided to wear my Justice tour t-shirt! Keep reading the post to see what else I wore on my very casual Sunday.



 Location- Balboa Park, San Diego, CA
Top- Justice 2012 World Tour t-shirt bought in Paris, France
Jeans- BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jean- Pure Blue from Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters
Necklace- H&M (similar)
Bracelets- H&M
Bag- Michael Kors shoulder bag
Lips- Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Bianca (Other shades)

Hope you guys enjoyed this casual outfit and seeing one of the many concert shirts I own.
If you would like to see how I stile more concert t-shirts just let me know in the comments below.

Have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Lovely photos and the outfit is great! Can't go wrong with skinny jeans and a rock t-shirt. You have such a nice blog :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! :) You have a great blog yourself.
      Thanks for coming to check out my outfit of the day post.

      Best,
      Laura

      Delete