Tutorial | On the train

Happy Monday everyone! This past weekend I went up to Orange County for a friend's birthday so on the way up north I decided to record a very quick and easy makeup tutorial on the Amtrak Pacific Surfliner.


Products Used
Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in Classic Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Very Fair/Light
Elf Studio blush in Peachy Keen
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink
Smashbox Bright Eyed eye shadow quad
Boujois Volume Glamour Max Definition mascara
Tarte the Toolbox in dark
Korres lip butter in Wild Rose

Hope you enjoyed the video and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. This is awesome! Great idea to show how to put makeup on while in a moving vehicle! I am now following you with GFC and would love if you’d visit me (and follow, if you like) at : the daily savant : I have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Signe,

      Thank you for checking out the video and following. :) I just check out your blog and I love your quirky style so I followed you with GFC.

      Best,

      Laura

      Delete