Outfit of the Day | Watts Towers

This past Sunday I got the chance to visit the Watts Towers with my boyfriend. I have to admit I hadn't heard of them since I'm not from the area, but I'm very glad I got to see Simon Rodia's work in person. I honestly couldn't believe that an older man built the towers predominantly by himself and with absolutely no special equipment. Everything from the story to the actual towers was absolutely incredible.


 
 Location- Watts Towers, Los Angeles, CA
DressForever 21
Belt- Forever 21
Backpack- Urban Outfitters
Sandals- Target
Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Bracelets- H&M
Rings- Marché de la création Paris Montparnasse and SDSU Christmas market
Earrings- H&M
Nails- Sea Breeze by Avon
Lips- {BLOG POST COMING SOON}

Hope you enjoyed the outfit and I'm hoping to do these more regularly since I know slacked off in the month of June. Also if you know more cool places to visit in Southern California please me know down below. I would love some suggestions of places to visit.

No comments :

Post a Comment