Sofia Coppola Makeup Tutorial

By now you all know how big of a Sofia Coppola fan I am so for this tutorial I decided to recreate the look featured in the Hollywood Reporter's Cannes Film Festival Issue. I used this picture as my inspiration and while I'm not sure what exact products were used on the photo shoot, I think I managed to capture the essence of the look in my tutorial.


Products used:
Avène Couvrance Stick Concealer in Yellow
Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation in Fairly Light
NYX Mauve Blush
Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Mac eyeshadows: Wood-Winked, Mulch, Blanc Type, Ricepaper, and Wedge
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (lower lash wand)
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie

Hope you all enjoyed my first celebrity inspired look. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in my YouTube video or down on the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment