Halloween Tutorials | David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust

I've been a David Bowie fan since I was a kid all thanks to my dad who's a big music fan. My dad introduced me to 1970s glam rockers when I was just a toddler and there was something about how flamboyant the singers were that really caught my attention. Ziggy Stardust in particular is extremely interesting because David Bowie really pushed the boundaries of sexuality by creating this extraterrestrial glam rocker alter ego. I decided to recreate this look which was Ziggy's signature look, the one with the thunderbolt across the face is not Ziggy but another alter ego named Aladdin Sane. Enough chit chat and let's get on to this glam rock look that will have people asking if you're from another planet.


I really hope you liked this look and if you have any more Halloween requests just let me know. I plan to film at least one more full out tutorial and then some last minute ideas.
Today's questions is what is your favorite David Bowie song? Let me know in the comments below! Mine favorite songs have to be Moonage Daydream and Ashes to Ashes.

No comments :

Post a Comment