Halloween Tutorials | Parisian Mime

Paris holds a very special part in my heart. I've basically dedicated much of my education career into learning the French language, culture, and history so I decided to pay homage to the country I love in my first Halloween tutorial. Miming as a theatrical art form didn't begin in France, but many of the characteristics that are now associated with mime such as the white face came from French-bohemian mime Jean-Gaspard Deburau in the early 19th century. The image of the Parisian mime has been engraved into pop culture such as the mime short on the film Paris Je T'aime. If you want to become a mime yourself just find yourself some classic accordion music, look up how to do "the wall," and buy yourself some white paint!


I hope you enjoyed this look and if you have any suggestions just let me know in the comments.

Thanks for watching!

No comments :

Post a Comment