#MujerDove Twitter Party Invite

Disclaimer: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Dove.
Happy Monday everyone! I have a very exciting announcement today! I have been asked to be part of Dove's #MujerDove (Translation: Dove Woman) campaign which makes me want to shout it on top of a mountain. I've been selected to be part of a group of 20 other beautiful Latina beauty/lifestyle bloggers who will be working alongside with Dove and Latina Bloggers Connect to promote luminous skin. I'm honestly so honored to be part of this group. I'm going to get the chance to share my experience with Dove's Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant which is designed not only to reduce red and dark marks on your skin, but also even skin tone resulting from shaving irritation. If you suffer from underarm irritation as a result of shaving then you're among 32 million women in the U.S. who has experienced this, and I'm definitely one of those women. There will be an series of fun posts and social media activities coming ahead like tomorrow's #MujerDove Twitter Party and also a giveaway!

You may be asking yourself, what's a Twitter Party? Well for those who don't know it's a virtual party where people share tips and interact with one another. There's also questions being asked throughout the party and if you answer the questions correctly you may win some awesome prizes! I've participated in a lot of Latina Bloggers Connect's Twitter Parties and they're not only fun but very informational. I love reading people's tricks and tips and for this particular party we will be sharing tips for luminous skin! I invite all of you to attend the #MujerDove Twitter Party tomorrow!

Where: Twitter! Follow @lbconnect to get all the party and giveaway questions. Remember to use #MujerDove on all your tweets to be qualified to win the prizes.
When: Tomorrow, October 29th
Time: 5pm (PST)/8pm (ET)
Who will be there: @lbconnect, founder of Latina Bloggers Connect @laflowers, @kikarochamoda, and of course me @neuzeth.
Click here to RSVP

As previously mentioned I will be hosting a giveaway with Dove very soon so you will have to stay tune for that.

I hope to see you all tomorrow for the Twitter party! It will be so great getting to interact with you and getting to read your tips about how to get luminous skin.

What are your tips to get luminous skin? Let me know in the comments below. I think mine would be to apply vitamin E on your face once a week as a deep moisturizer and also exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! I exfoliate all over my body, even in my underarms.


Disclaimer: This is one of three posts in collaboration with Dove and Latina Bloggers Connect. I will be compensated for these posts but all opinions are my own. For more information please read my disclaimer.

No comments :

Post a Comment