Outfit of the Day | Monochromatic

For the month of October the San Diego Style Bloggers blog issued a challenge to come up with monochromatic looks. I honestly was over thinking this and actually trying to plan out a complicated monochromatic look, but this past Sunday the look just sort of happened. I went up to visit my boyfriend this weekend so I didn't end up taking my whole wardrobe and by the last day all I had was black items of clothing. When I looked in the mirror I realized "Hey, I'm wearing head-to-toe black! This is a monochromatic look!" 

Location- The Outlets at Orange, Orange, CA
Top- H&M (similar)
Jeans- Roots Canada (similar)
Boots- Target (similar)
Bag- Buffalo Exchange
Scarf- eBay
Bracelets- H&M
Glasses- Warby Parker
Lipstick- Urban Decay (discontinued)
I also vlogged throughout this weekend so you can get to see my boyfriend and my first trip to the Getty! I'm going to leave you with Sunday's vlog for now and if you want to check out the other vlogs head over to neuzethvlogs.
I hope you enjoyed today's outfit of the day. I want to thank my boyfriend, the derp Orlando, for taking these awesome pictures and also being cool with me dragging him around one too many stores this past weekend.

Today's question is, are you a fan of the monochromatic trend? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment