Tutorial | 10 Halloween Nail Art Ideas

Halloween is literally just around the corner so it was time to unleash my creative juices and create a a nail art tutorial. But I wasn't content with just coming up with one idea, so I challenged myself and came up with 10 nail art ideas! I've created 10 simple Halloween nail art that pretty much everyone can do. They are extremely easy to replicate and all you'll need are nail polish colors that you probably already have, a nail art polish ($1.80 at Forever 21), and a mechanical pencil (or dotting tool). You can either pick your favorite design and just do that on all your nails, or rock mismatched nails like I did.


Nail Polish Used
Base coat: Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield
White: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in White On
Black: L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer
Orange: O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in In My Back Pocket
Deeper Orange: Goldie nail polish in ???? (the name is no longer on the bottle!)
Deep red: L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Transformer
Deep purple: O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Eiffel For This Color
Green:  Orly Nail Lacquer in Mint Mojito
Purple: Orly Nail Lacquer in Charged Up
Light blue: Orly Nail Lacquer in Blue Collar
Top Coat: Orly Nail Lacquer in Prisma Gloss Gold

Hope you enjoyed this nail tutorial! Let me know which design was your favorite in the comments below. My favorite had to be the bloodshot eyes, followed by the the mummy.

Also if you end up replicating any of the nail art in this video send me a picture via Twitter or on my Facebook page. I'd love to see what you can come up with!

No comments :

Post a Comment