Derpin Eats | The Pilot Episode

In case you haven't noticed by the overabundance of food pictures on my Instagram, I like food. While I'm not the best cook in the world, I do have people in my life that are great cooks. I decided to start this new cooking series on my channel where I'll be sharing some recipes with a dash of silliness, or should I say derpiness. In this first episode my boyfriend attempted to replicate a udon recipe that he found on YouTube. Of course being the first episode, we didn't plan things very well so things definitely went wrong. At least we now know that he can make noodles! Apart from the noodles, all you're going to get to see are some very derpy moments that hopefully will make you excited for upcoming episodes.


Hope you like Derpin Eats! Let me know in the comments what you would like to see me cook in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment