SD Style Blogger Glam Meetup at Emma Jane

Last Friday some of San Diego's most fashionable bloggers met up for yet another great event. The glam meetup was held at the adorable Emma Jane boutique in La Jolla. It was a fabulous night filled with amazing jewelry, great friends, and a lot of new faces. There were so many new bloggers at this event, many who has just moved to San Diego this past summer! So it was great being able to get to know them and exchange blog tips. It was also so great getting to see my friends again and just catch up with them. I took a couple of pictures at the event and of course I did some vlogging as usual, so I hope you're ready to attend a cocktail party with some of the San Diego Style Bloggers.


The stylish bloggers in their cocktail dresses and skirts. I love the oxblood and deep blue shades that some of the bloggers were rocking that night. Also Sadai of Sadaí Ayala had the coolest dress with metallic sleeves.
Love Tatum jewelry had me wishing I had a spare $500 in my wallet. Not only was the designer the sweetest girl you could ever meet, her designs were just adorable. Most of her jewelry was gold which made this gold addicted girl very happy.
More Love Tatum pieces. I honestly wanted every gold piece of jewelry! I love how dainty the designs were and also the unique pendants. You see that acorn? Well it's a real acorn and it still has the nut inside which you can hear when you shake it. There was also a peanut necklace which was adorable, and that flower is in fact a real flower as well.
If you want to see more of the event just go ahead and watch the vlog!
I want to thank Emma Jane for hosting the glam event and San Diego Style Bloggers for being the great community that it is.
What was your favorite Love Tatum piece? Let me know in the comments below! Mine was definitely the little acorn. 


Disclaimer: Photo of Alessandra, Karen, and I was taken by Cy of Any Second Now and the group picture belongs to Sadai of Sadaí Ayala.

No comments :

Post a Comment