Sweater Weather Tag

Fall related tags are spreading like wildfire on YouTube and by far the most popular one of them all has to be the Sweater Weather tag. I put a sweater on for the occasion despite filming this video when it was 80º in San Diego. This was actually a fun tag to film and it allowed me to get to know some of my favorite YouTuber better. If you would like to know what my favorite fall candle is or what my favorite fall memory is just keep watching.


Questions
1. Favorite candle scent?
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. Best fragrance for fall?
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
8. Most worn sweater?
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
14. Favorite fall TV show?
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

If you haven't done this tag then I tag you! Feel free to do it as a video or blog post and leave the link in the comments below. Also, what is your favorite fall candle? Let me know in the comments below!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment