Happy 24th Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday! I am now in my mid 20's which is kind of exciting and a little scary at the same time. I managed to accomplish quite a bit as a 23 year-old. I finally got my degree in French and Francophone Studies, co-wrote bilingual (French/English) case studies which will be published very soon, started this blog, managed four YouTube channels, and I made a ton of great new friends. I also went to a lot of great places such as Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival, up the California coast, and even to Fashion Week San Diego. I hope to accomplish even more things as a 24 year-old and be able to share them with you. To celebrate you'll be seeing 24 pictures of me- some are normal and others just show how much of a derp I am.


Thank you so much for making this past year so special for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment